- Work on all the phases of software development lifecycle involving - requirement analysis, design, development and maintenance of enterprise grade applications.
- Design high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Build robust applications using .NET/C# & JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Develop high performant stored procedures and functions for the data driven applications which involves most of the business logic implementation in databases.
- Prepare technical detailed design document for review with stake holders before development.
- Ensure that designs are in compliance with specifications, and coding standards are as per industry standards.
- Support release process (generating application files – EAR, database scripts and deploy to target environments) using ant or maven.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present these for architectural review.
- Design, develop, qualify, and deliver new and enhanced functionality for organizations requirements;
- Perform test planning and execution;
- Document software product;
- Provide internal support in prototyping new solutions with new functionality;
- Give demonstrations of existing product functionality;
- Give guidance on proper product usage;
- Fix bugs in existing product.