Foot Locker Inc. is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be in charge of designing and implementing Single Sign-On functionality, Cloud Native RESTful APIs used by our websites, native mobile apps and partners consuming internal / external services. The ideal candidate is passionate about solving complex business problems by delivering simple, robust and maintainable solutions using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Lead application architecture and development efforts in building a robust ecommerce based SSO platform across multiple channels.
- Lead efforts to enhance the performance, scalability and reliability of the SSO infrastructure.
- Rapidly design and implementing RESTful APIs using proven design principles.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum, test driven development environment and participate in the full development life cycle.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to find technical solutions for complex problems.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise single sign-on solutions such as CAS, Keycloak etc
- Strong understanding of OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0 and SAML 2.0 protocols.
- Strong understanding of common web access management skills like the concept of session, cookies, HTTP traffic flow/analysis, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in building scalable RESTful APIs.
- Solid experience with Java, JEE technologies, Spring and related frameworks.
- Good understanding of OO principles, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Chef etc.)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes and Swarm is a plus
- Experience working on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or closely related field and 8years of related work experience.