Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS' industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an integral team member responsible for designing, building, and shaping the future platform of acquiring, processing, enhancing, and delivering data toour customers. From ingestion to ETL, big data storage, ultra-efficient APIs, and web and mobile interfaces, the opportunity for you to provide your technical expertise while learning new technologies is endless.
- Work in a nonsense-free team environment, a place where failing fast and code refactoring are not just spoken words but accepted everyday practices.
- Write clean, testable code – not documentation.
- Emerge yourself in exciting and complex technical and data challenges.
- Iterate frequently in order to bring immediate value to internal and external customers.
- Expand your knowledge by rotating teams and projects or maintain your focus in order to grow your area of expertise – whatever you prefer.
What you will NOT do.
What you bring.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field (or work equivalent).
- Senior-level knowledge in some of the following areas or related technologies and concepts:
- Java, Python, React, and Node.js
- RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Relational, NoSQL, and Graph databases
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes
- CI/CD frameworks
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt tochange, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that's greater than each individual contribution.
- You resonate with the job description tone and style
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.