We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer (C++) for our Core Development team.
As one of the key members of the core software development team, this person will be responsible for:
- Working with minimal supervision on well-defined and specific tasks in an AgileScrum environment.
- Active participant in high-level architecture/design meetings.
- Coaching/Mentoring Junior Developers.
- Performing code reviews.
- Becoming a 'go-to' person for his/her areas of expertise.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, root cause analysis and solution implementation.
- 3+ years' experience in Windows programming with native C++.
- 2+ years' experience in Windows programming technologies such as Win32 API, WMI, COM, .NET.
- Experience with Visual Studio and remote debugging tools.
- Experience with multi-threaded design and understanding of multi-threading techniques (threads, thread pools, mutexes, reader-writer locks, etc.).
- Experience participating and leading design discussions.
- Familiar with common software Design Patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with kernel mode programming.
- Solid architectural skills.
- Experience with network programming (eg. WinSock).
- Familiarity with new versions of C++ (C++ 11, C++ 14).
- Experience with crash dump analysis, assembly/disassembly for the X86 and X64 instruction sets.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum software development framework.
- Reverse engineering skills.
- Ability to break down problems into manageable pieces.
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position may be considered a remote position. Relocation is available to someone who is interested in relocated to our Vero Beach, FL office.