By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies, we look forward to having strong talents joining our team. We offer theexcitement of a rapidly growing startup with a strong leadership team.
Full development life-cycle from project requirement to deployment.
- Generate, enhance and promote ideas for useful new projects and technologies.
- Communicate with project leads, database professionals and other software developers on multiple projects.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent from a fully-accredited college or university
- 6+ years Java programming experience
- Web development experience
- Good understanding of relational databases including both SQL and MySQL.
- Work and play well with others; SoFi is a collaborative environment
- Mobile development
- Redis and ElasticSearch
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) principles.
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP) project methods.
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company.
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion.
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done.
- Catered lunches or the equivalent for employees who work in a SoFi office, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning. ?
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.