Please join us in taking social gaming to the next level across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, AppleTV, Apple Watch, iPad, and Macs. We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated engineer with 5+years ofexperience, toshare their expertise in games, application, and framework development. Along with excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, you are expected to have real-worldexperience optimizing the size and performance of applications and frameworks. You will beresponsiblefor implementing new features in existing frameworks as well as crafting and developing complex new applications and frameworks from top to bottom.
- You have an in-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with at least one of the following: Cocoa, C, Java, MFC/WinFX
- You have strong object oriented programming and design skills
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You have an ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks
- You have social and mobile game development experience
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting thedeveloper community
- You will join a hands-on development team that nurtures creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection
You will be a team-oriented professional with excellent communication skills and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You haveexperience in social game programming, a deep understanding of server based game development, andexperience with the toolsrequiredto make a phenomenal game succeed in a competitive market.
Education & Experience
BS in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with Cocoa Experience with Objective-C Experience with Apple frameworks
- Experience with CPU/memory profiling
- Experience with Asynchronous programing
- Experience with Networking protocols
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs
- Experience with social multiplayer game development
Role Number: 114262906