You will be part of a team that strives to offer a robust and available solution for managing applicant data in order to facilitate the hiring needs of our employers. Our team has been leading initiatives that focus on reliability and fidelity of data, particularly by shifting our infrastructure toward AWS and other modern technologies that provide guarantees necessary for our business. Our team has a strong culture of improving observability in our services, ensuring that we are positioned to handle traffic growth and patterns that our clients need to deliver solutions to our customers.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about software quality, improving the design/development process and building highly available systems.
- Is motivated by achieving operational excellence in how we operate and monitor our systems at scale.
- Is collaborative in executing initiatives and provides clear/detailed communication that promote constructive conversations amongst the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (Master’s is a plus)
- Detail oriented, capable of researching alternative solutions and outlining proposals with evidence
- 5+ years of software development experience with programming languages such as Java, C#/C++, Kotlin or Go
- Experience architecting systems that deal with global scale across the web and adopt appropriate api or event-driven access patterns
- Experience with utilizing storage systems (SQL/NoSQL), such as MySQL, Mongo, AWS Aurora, DynamoDB
- Experience with microservice architectures and solid API design, including leveraging protocols such as gRPC, REST, GraphQL, Apigee or other API Gateways
- Experience with building systems on leveraging search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Understanding of measuring reliability through SLAs/SLOs and driving a culture centered on operational metrics
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.