This is a critical role to help us revolutionize our customer interaction platform. If you thrive in an environment of deep thinking, impactful research, and startup-paced execution, this role is the ideal place for you.
As our operations keep growing, we encourage applicants from all locations in the US to apply.
What you'll do
- Develop and improve a robust multi-thread server framework
- Build high performance and scalable Machine Learning inference services
- Build machine learning service load testing tool
- Setup Kubernetes service deployment pipeline
- Monitor and tune system performance
- Improve and build new features/products based on ASAPP ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
What you'll need
- Bachelor or M.S. in Computer Science (or related fields), or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent algorithm and data structure skills (time and space complexity analysis, optimization, etc.)
- In-depth in networking protocols such as TCP, WebSocket, HTTP.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills, at both the systems level and application level.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and modify large, existing code base
- Strong communication skills to work well with cross-functional engineering teams
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Good at working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities