Come join our world-class team as a Senior Software Engineer to build backend services powering Snowsight
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - SNOWSIGHT AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL :
- Design, build, and maintain global backend APIs, services, and systems that power our next generation analytics UI.
- Work closely with our frontend engineers to build highly performant backend services that support a cutting edge interactive UI.
- Contribute to improving our engineering processes, tooling, and standards.
- Debug production issues across multiple services and improve reliability/stability.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years industry experience designing, building and supporting reliable large-scale user-facing systems in production.
- Experience building mission critical high-throughput low-latency systems that power user interfaces.
- Strong fundamental computer science skills.
- Deep multi-faceted appreciation in building end-to-end customer facing products.
- Experience driving company initiatives towards customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with cross teams and product managers.
- Fluency in Golang, C++, or Java.