We currently have a job opening with my preferred client that fits your resume perfectly.
Below is a summary of the position, please acknowledge this email with your updated resume if interested and/or share this position within your friends/colleagues seeking out new projects.
Senior Software Engineer
12+ months contract (High possibility of extension)
Quality is of key importance to the platform and as such the ideal candidate would have experience either working as an SDET/QA, or working on projects that required a high degree of testing or test framework development. The person in this role must be comfortable deriving design from detailed functional requirements and building elegant solutions to difficult problems. Day to day responsibilities include developing highly scalable, performant and available software, communicating with internal software clients of the platform, and collaborating effectively with the team. The person in this role must have experience in object oriented design and development, a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience and a team-based attitude; data modeling skills are a plus. A desire to work in a highly collaborative team, using agile development methodologies, shifting left, and a focus on quality is a must!
The OneID APIs team develops services which enable digital identity services for major client brands like ESPN, ABC, and Marvel. client in Seattle is looking for talented engineers to implement new identity systems, which enable a higher level of interaction between brands while maintaining child safety and high performance.
* Develops and ships software solutions by collaborating with business technology teams and studying our system architecture.
* Design and develop tests and test frameworks for the software we develop to continually drive quality in our software
* Documents solutions by use of UML Sequence diagrams, flowcharts, and swagger REST API specifications.
* Provide gap analyses from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices, and solution offerings.
* Work with the Central Engineering, Architecture and Data Services teams and other source system teams to define the integration requirements and any enhancements to support the initiatives.
* 5 years of software design and development
* Solid Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
* Java development experience
* Good knowledge of relational and nosql databases
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
* 8 years of software design and development
* SDET or QA background or experience
* RESTful API experience
* Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
* Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
* Maven experience
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Projects they worked on, Ven diagram, experience, center joining.
Node on the server side and angular on the front end. Semantic UI for a lot of the CSS constructs.