Join the Citrix SD-WAN team – a part of Citrix’s Delivery Networks business, and build high-performance networking gear that is addressing the huge new opportunity created by the adoption of software-defined WANs.
We’re building appliances that will push packets at 10Gbps across 1000s of links, all while making per-packet routing and path selection decisions based on link quality, providing encryption, classifying traffic with DPI, and securing deployments with a firewall.
You will work on routing, security, and other networking features to drive the next level of SD-WAN innovation. You will also gain deep expertise in application protocols and high-performance traffic parsing and deep packet inspection.
- 4+ years building enterprise-grade appliances in networking or storage
- Linux expertise
- Superior coding skills in C
- Knowledge of L3/L4 networking protocols
- Knowledge of hypervisors such as Xen, Hyper-V, KVM, or ESX
- Exposure to cloud networking in environments such as AWS or Azure
- Contributions to open source projects