My client is looking for Developing cutting-edge simulation solver that are both accurate and fast. Our team of scientists, computational engineers, mathematicians, and software developers design targeted simulation solvers for use in multiple industries, including motion picture, gaming, healthcare, and consumer applications. If you enjoy solving challenging problems, then join us in developing next generation simulation solvers!
You will lead a team responsible for developing a software framework to build and maintain finite element, soft body, and rigid body simulation models. You will also perform rigorous software validations using data acquired from benchmark simulation models developed in tested commercial software and data from physical measurements.
· A minimum of five (5) years of software development experience C++
· Experience collecting, reviewing, and updating requirements and/or user stories
· Experience writing technical documentation and providing engineering deliverables
· Experience with SCRUM and otherAgile development practices
· Experience managing small to medium size projects (3+ years)
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· Has solid understanding of the software development life cycle SDLC (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
· Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
· Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
· Experienced with C++
· Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
· Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions