The Senior Salesforce Software Engineer is a key member of the Enterprise Platforms Sales and Service TechnologySalesforce.comAgile Delivery team, you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform. You will provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Solution architect, business analyst and product team members to support Sales, Service and Marketing functions. A team player with a collaboration-oriented mindset is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
• Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
• Utilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
• Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
• Development is focused on the design and implementation of an enterprise CPQ solution using VLocity
• 3+ years experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (*SFDC Developer Certification 401 must, 501 preferred)
• 2+ years experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
• Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
• Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
• Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT.
• Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, .Net)
• Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving capability
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, research, and communication skills
• Familiarity/experience with CPQ concepts and implementations a strong plus.
• Experience developing in the VLocity platform a strong plus.
• Additional Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Advanced Developer)
• Application development experience such as C++, ASP, SQL, JQuery, JSON, Native and Hybrid Mobile Development (iOS, Android, etc)
• Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
• Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment. Experience with relational databases and a competency around SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
• Experience with cloud based integration tools such as MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, Cast Iron, or Jitterbit
• Vlocity development experience
• Experience with Salesforce DX
• Experience using continuous integration tools with Salesforce like Capado/Autorabit.
• Organized: Make and meet commitments while also being able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
• Team-Oriented: Willing to help out on projects that drive the company forward regardless of whether they are your responsibility or not
• Entrepreneurial: Able to wear many hats and thrive in scenarios where you are given a great deal of responsibility and lots of independence
• Passionate: Demonstrate curiosity, drive, and a willingness to learn