Less than 5 years
Posted 167 days ago
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative workenvironment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
• Work with cutting-edge technology including NodeJS, Ruby, Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, ReactJS, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
• Collaborate with delivery team members during both design and development phases to implement services that adhere to UI architectural standards and best practices.
• Work with team to provide consistent user experience with an effective, consistent implementation.
• Build modular, reusable components that can be leveraged across product UI.
• Collaborate with front- and back-end developers, DevOps, and QA daily through working on a product Squad.
• Assist team with the design for an optimal and efficient implementation in a CI/CD environment.
• Implement backend APIs for front-end solutions within a CI/CD environment for Percipio’s Learner platform.
• Provide JSON APIs to the front-end that is mainly written in React.
• Implement an accessible UI for the Learner.
• Assist with the improvement in Development and Testing practices that will lead to increased performance ofthe application.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in web development, working on developing backend solutions for front end (Ruby, Rails, NodeJS, GraphQL, Elixir, or Python)
• Understanding of application designs, SaaS, and web development technologies.
• Knowledge of open source performance testing tools.
• Experience in developing Node.JS and/or GraphQL applications is a big plus.
• A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance.
• Experience with using containers tools like Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
• Experience with elastic logging and error reporting is a plus as well as tools for troubleshooting (sentry, New Relic, ELK stack, ElasticSearch, Kibana).
• Experience working as a team player in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Advanced knowledge of Accessibility standards and Localization techniques.
• Passionate, curious, open to new ideas.
• Ability to pick up new technologies.
• Agile mindset.