We are currently seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer with a passion for delivering engaging customer experiences to work as part of a high-performing agile team focused on Digital Transformation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building and deploying enterprise solutions on Adobe's Marketing and Experience Cloud platforms.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the business to develop well-designed solutions that meet business needs.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Compiles objective data to influence decisions and strategy.
- Designs, develops, and implements software applications of high complexity.
- Performs post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Mentors and helps direct junior and intermediate Software Engineers.
- Coordinates with internal contacts to perform specific project tasks or resolve technical issues.
- Seeks out and utilizes new technology solutions and best practices to improve process, increase stability, and reduce cost/time to market.
- Assists in setting standards for product/process quality and monitors team's output.
- Leads in special projects and other duties as needed
- Experience developing and supporting applications, templates, components and integrations for Adobe Experience Manager (formerly Adobe CQ). Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (AEM Forms, Analytics, Target and Campaign) is a plus.
- Full stack development experience with J2EE or .NET and web services (REST and SOAP).
- Exposure to continuous integration, automated test execution and build tools such as Selenium, Maven or Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with web application security and secure code design.
Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and 5-8 years of experience in a similar field or position. In lieu of education, 8 or more years of experience is required. Insurance knowledge a plus.