Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Full-stack software development on Relias' learning platform
- Working closely with other developers, QA, and product owners on a highly functional agile team
- Leading and mentoring a team of junior and mid-level developers and test engineers
- Ensuring system health and fixing defects
- Solving difficult problems through research and innovation
- Contributing to the department's wiki knowledge base
WHO YOU’VE GOT TO BE:
- Eager to building things and to ship software
- Hungry to learn (and teach) new technologies and frameworks
- Passionate about quality and seeing things to completion
- Experienced leading code reviews and coaching others
- A positive, fun team member
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of .NET Core, C#
- 3+ years of SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience releasing software / knowledge of the SDLC process
- Passion for setting standards of system design and service-oriented architecture
- Ability to influence and lead team
- Desire to mentor associate and mid-level software engineers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.