We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who loves clean code, possesses a great attitude, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump in to anchor our growing Enterprise Team.
If you have a penchant for solving challenging problems, enjoy harmless hacking as your weekend projects and keeping up-to-date on the latest developments in the .Net world, then you may be perfect for us.
We are currently building a revolutionary platform that connects marketing and patient acquisition data into one intuitive interface. You will be working closely with the rest of the software engineers to build and continuously improve the core of our platform.
At Red Spot Interactive, we encourage flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance. We enjoy having drinks after work, themed work days and having the best Halloween dress-up imaginable. Our dress code is business casual, with plenty of room for comfortable jeans. But of course, if neckties or dresses are your thing, we’d still be happy to hang out with you!
We are looking for someone with a great personality, ever-ready to learn, passionate about work and one that can fit into our company’s happy culture. Qualifications and certificates are secondary. Along with your resume, you are encouraged to submit and highlight some of your best work and relevant work experiences.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build and maintain our portal back-end application that processes thousands of rows of marketing data
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, work processes and investigating problem areas
- Work with the team in coming up with efficient and robust technical designs to fulfill the requirements
- Lead development threads and help manage development timelines
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and maintainability of core system assets
What We Are Looking for in a Candidate:
- 7+ years of proven track record with ASP.Net Development (C#), MVC, Visual Studio,
- Source control, e.g. Git, SOAP, Web Services, REST, APIs. AngularJS Development is a plus
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, including SQL; hands-on experience with SQL Server
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills (Able to identify bugs and trace them down to
- wherever they lead like the API, 3rd party libraries, etc.)
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Ability to lead fellowdevelopers in a scrum team
- Willingness to share — to teach as well as to learn
Extra Points for:
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing implementations
- GitHub; we do pull Requests
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences