Senior Software Engineer - Real Estate
Engineering & Tech Operations | Warrenville, Illinois Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live. The team
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement. This position
Our Real Estate team builds solutions to modernize the real estate business, mortgage business and beyond! The Senior Software Engineer will want to work in an environment where you are challenged to continue learning and growing. Where your voice and opinions will be heard and you can make a real difference. You will work closely with Product Management, Core Engineering and UX to develop products our customers love. Our office is working to become the most innovative and forward thinking company here in the greater Chicago area and we need more high energy, talented developers to help us get there!
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Software Engineering Manager. Responsibilities
- Be open minded, forward thinking and passionate about great software!
- Design and develop web service API's and core functionality to allow internal and third-party developers to more easily integrate applications with DocuSign
- Develop front end code using Angular and React
- Develop high-quality, ship-ready code that is covered by a full test suite
- Work with Product Management and other developers to understand and translate marketing requirements into design requirements and provide estimates for development
- You must want to be involved with the design, not just code to a spec
- Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design, implementation, testing and release of products
- 8+ years experience as a software engineer
- 8+ years professional experience building complex, scalable web and database applications
- B.S., M.S., or pHd in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience defining and developing web service API's
- Experience developing in C#, Angular/React
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in integrating with web-based products
- Agile and Test-driven development methodologies
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.