We’re a team consisting of a product manager, designer, 2 data scientists, and 6 engineers split between our New York and Minneapolis offices. Together, we work on a variety of services and user interfaces responsible for distributing BuzzFeed content to our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on projects that grow our business by enabling partner rev-share opportunities
- Participate in the prioritization process using your technical judgment and our product roadmap and as a guide
- You’ll be responsible for architecting features requiring integration with new or existing back end services
Who you are:
- You take pride in your code and take design and code reviews seriously
- You have experience with redux and redux middlewares
- You understand container view model, high order components and composition, and async data fetching
- You know how to leverage the react lifecycle methods for smooth rendering
- You are interested in supporting team members and are passionate about mentoring and learning.