Cross functional teams including product management, product development, and UXD work on a daily basis to create a successful product that delights our customers.
- Lead test automation efforts on Android Payments features
- Work with product managers, page owners and other team members to develop and implement Payments features.
- Collaborate with colleagues in San Jose (Occasional travel required).
- Participate in sprint meetings, code reviews, UI design reviews and other feature related meetings.
- Communicate and work effectively with team members and across functional teams.
- Maintain existing automation code and test suites
- Provide QE scope on proposed features and bug fixes. This includes estimation of effort, risk identification and mitigation, possible alternate solutions.
- 5+ Years of Android testing experience
- 1+ Years of Android test automation experience (Espresso)
- Experience testing and integrating with web services, TCP/IP and databases