Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The primary objective of “Software Engineering” specialization within “Engineering(PD)” Job Family is to design, develop, test and deliver software that meets our business and customer needs.
- Key responsibilities include: Design, develop and test software; Verify software behavior meets requirements through manual and automated tests; Deliver quality product within timeline; Document product design; Analyze, debug and help resolve customer issues; Collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders required.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibilities might include:
- (1) Performing routine professional-based activities (early in career)
- (2) Contributing to and managing projects (mid-career)
- (3) Providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise (specialist and expert)
- (4) Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Occasionally leads the work of project teams and might formally train junior staff.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Strong SQL query experience
- API testing via Postman or other tool
- Clinical healthcare knowledge
- Strong automated testing experience.
- Experience using Excel for data analysis and visualization
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.