Elementary Robotics delivers full-stack quality assurance solutions for manufacturers leveraging computer vision and machine learning. Our mission is to make manufacturing more efficient and less wasteful through scalable, automated, data-driven products.
Our team of 40 and growing is headquartered in Los Angeles. We have raised over $15 million dollars from great investors including Threshold Ventures, Fika Ventures, Fathom Capital, Toyota AI Ventures, and Idealab.
We’re looking for a Senior Software engineer to integrate with our edge software team and build meaningful features for our customers!
What You'll Do
- Work as a member of the Edge Software team developing Python code to run on our linux-based cameras
- Develop unit tests utilizing pytest with your features
- Utilize Docker for containerization of our Python microservices
- Utilize Elementary's open-sourcefor microservice communication and monitoring. Contribute features back to Atom as they are developed.
- Develop performant code designed to run on both Intel and ARM-based systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience developing Python software for production-grade applications
- Proficient in Python
- 2+ years experience with Docker
- 2+ years experience writing tests using pytest
- Desire to take ownership of projects and delivering solutions
- Comfort delivering code along with full unit test coverage
- Strong desire to learn and grow
When joining Elementary, you’ll become an integral member of our small community and will receive the following benefits:
- Compensation package including competitive salary and early-stage equity
- Medical and Dental insurance benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy (3-4 weeks)
- A team culture focused on inclusivity, curiosity, personal and technical humility, ownership, and work/life balance.