Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Prepare and Collaborate Team, you will be part of a V1 team, building the latest features that are integral to our customers and business. To be successful, you will need to have a flexible attitude combined with an aptitude to learn and share. You know how to work in a dynamic agile environment, care about your decisions, and have a focus on quality driven development. This is an amazing opportunity to help build the next generation of DocuSign and take our solution set beyond signatures.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Write high quality code that is easy to maintain and test
- Proactively raise issues that might impact delivery commitments
- Research new features and technologies
- Fix production issues and maintain the code as needed
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years professional experience building complex, scalable web applications
- Experience with C#, Java or any modern programming language
- Experience with CSS, AJAX, JSON, HTML
- Knowledge and experience in high scale, highly available (99.99+) systems
- Excellent problem solving skills and the willingness and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.