About the Role:
As a Software Engineer at Plexus Engineering Solutions, you will design embedded software for products found in a wide range of industries including Healthcare & Life Sciences, Defense / Security / Aerospace, Networking / Communications, and Industrial / Commercial. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of other Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Quality Engineers and Manufacturing Test Engineers. An engineer in this position will participate in all phases of a product’s lifecycle including early concept development, requirements discovery, design, implementation, test and transitioning to manufacturing.
• Architect and develop AWESOME software (C, C++, C#, Java)
• Develop and execute NOVEL software test strategy (TDD, Continuous Integration, Verification)
• COLLABORATE directly with customers (Engineers, Marketing, Quality, Management)
• LEARN quickly across multiple domains (Medical, Aerospace, Defense, Commercial, Industrial)
• TEAM with engineers from various disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Design, Quality)
• CHALLENGE status quo to continuously improve the software group's capabilities, approach and processes
What you need to be Successful:
• Proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques
• Strong computer skills, decision making, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
• Possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of software design, to include objected oriented design
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Possess understanding of software design methodology, including Agile Scrum Development
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required for this position
• A minimum of 5 years equivalent industry experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met.
About The Boulder Design Center
Plexus' Boulder Design Center, a successful, well established and growing product development center of 70 employees, located just minutes from the breathtaking Rocky Mountains, is currently searching for a courageous, passionate, performance-minded Software Engineer with the desire and the drive to grow into a technical leader. Plexus looks for those who take pride in their work, are able to provide and receive constructive feedback on designs, all while operating within schedule and budget constraints in an efficient and conscientious manner. If you like to explore how things work, use creative problem solving to resolve complex issues and strive to make the best even better, then join our results oriented team.