On the Platform Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in coding, algorithms, distributed systems and systems design. Examples of the projects include distributed event processing, enhancing kubernetes & istio, backend systems for highly scalable metrics and logging infrastructure & cost optimization. You will work in a global team, with on-premise and cloud-based deployments in an inclusive environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, design and contribute to software powering infrastructure platforms with an eye towards improving reliability, scalability, latency and efficiency.
- Write high quality code in Golang or Rust.
- Work closely with software and platform teams to ensure that the system is designed, developed and deployed using proper analysis, design, development and testing disciplines.
- Identify opportunities to improve methodologies, practices and processes of the full software development and operational life cycle.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Rust, Golang, C, C++
- 4+ years experience in designing, building and maintaining critical infrastructure in a production environment preferably in a large scale linux/unix environment.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and/or distributed systems principles.