We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in the cross-section between processing of physiological signal from the human body and cloud software. The ideal candidate will help with the design and development of software data analysis and visualization tools using the raw ECG data gathered by our wearable devices. The ideal candidates will help identify the software tools to process the data, write code to ingest data from these devices and develop digital biomarkers by using advanced data processing techniques.
- Build infrastructure for data analysis and visualization (PDF, HTML) of structured ECG data from our wearable devices
- Engineer and extract features from raw data that capture clinically relevant aspects of disease symptoms
- Collaborate with our firmware team to understand the raw data format and identify any gaps
- Work with our clinical team to understand clinical needs and applications
- Scope out work, resources and time required to complete projects
- Participate in the software verification and validation activities.
- Support development and implementation of process, tools, and best practices
- MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in designing and development experience in Python, MATLAB or similar technologies
- Experience developing algorithms to measure and/or interpret patient vital signs (e.g., electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate) desirable
- Experience releasing software using a continuous deployment pipeline like BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Excellent communication skills.
- Big data knowledge
- Experience with AWS cloud development stack is preferred – Ex: Lambda, EC2, ECS, Redis
- Experience in medical devices or regulated environments or projects involving HIPAA compliant data.