You are responsible for
- Building scalable, secure, and HIPAA compliant cloud-based services.
- Design and develop cloud platform services using open source technologies including Java/Spring
- Evaluating latest technologies and develop POCs to demonstrate the relevance of these technologies
- Working collaboratively in an SAFe Agile/Scrum team
- Integration, troubleshooting and production issues in cloud services and cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborating with Operations team to help maintain various environments to meet uptime, performance, cost, and security goals.
You are a part of:
The Health Suite Digital Platform, which is an open, cloud-based healthcare platform that will support data collection across the spectrum from clinical to consumer lifestyle, allowing for integration and analysis of ‘big’ data from multiple sources worldwide, including electronic medical records, diagnostic and treatment information, images, reports, notes, wearables and Philips connected consumer lifestyle products. The platform will utilize Philips’ clinical data models and medical device interoperability and is designed to be highly scalable with built-in comprehensive data security and privacy/permission control.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in the design and development of cloud based micro-services using Cloud Foundry/Heroku/Docker
- 7+ years of experience in developing application using a combination of Java/Spring and Node.js
- Knowledge of building high through put reactive services utilizing message brokers like Rabbit MQ, Kafka and interacting with 3rd party API like Amazon S3, SNS, Hashicorp Vault, etc.
- Proficient in data modeling, logical and physical database design using Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience in building triggers, stored procedures/functions.
- Knowledge of data interchange formats like XML, JSON, Protobuf, Thrift
- Experience working in an agilescrum environment
- Knowledge of healthcare standards like DICOM, HL7 is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and work well in teams.
- Bachelor's degree (BA / BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Knowledge of automation using Python and Salt Stack
- Familiarity with healthcareindustry