In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building software and innovating in the telehealth space. This includes designing and developing new features and components for a product line which is used to remotely care for tens of thousands of critically-ill patient every day.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring a high level of software quality by following standards, writing unit tests, and automating as many tests as possible before delivery
- Formulating creative solutions to difficult problems
- Participating and driving architecture, design reviews and other technical discussions for selected components
- Working collaboratively with clinicians, product owners, testers, and other software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Provide coaching and technical mentorship to junior engineers
You are a part of
Patient Care Analytics, a high growth business and industry leader in telehealth monitoring solutions that improves care for critically-ill patients every day.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of web development experience using C#, Java, or Angular is a must
- Understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocol and REST web service development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft development technologies
- Working knowledge of cloud and cloud native solutions such as Azure, AWS, or Google
- Working knowledge of relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Strong team player, experience working with diverse cross-functional teams
- Takes pride in writing clean code, strong documentation, and good test coverage
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently and as a team
Highly desired skill and experience
- Experience and interest in front-end development using Angular or React
- Full stack development experience, willingness to contribute across the stack
- Message broker technology, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ, etc.
- Experience with SAFe, Scaled Agile.