Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms. They’re looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team, with a strong focus on production automation across the internal system. The role is based in New York.
The role will join a team focusing on improving the automation and ease of delivering software solutions through the application environment. The priority is high availability and rapid delivery of new components and features.
The Senior Software Engineer will be directly impacting the development team’s workflow through automation.
- Design solutions and develop solutions to automate the internal development and deployment processes
- Develop a documentation website to provide visibility into the operations
- Provide robust software components, mitigating risk and technical debt
- Knowledge of AWS, OpenStack or other cloud management software
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI or other continuous integration packages
- A good understanding of Git
- Experienceworking with GoogleTest and GoogleMock is an advantage