O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 270 days ago
As a Senior Full Stack Quality Engineer, you will own one or more components of our consumer Lifecycle services. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zone, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications. You’ll be joining the Consumer Services team in O Fallon MO; whose mission is to build all consumer facing services for Mastercard. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product owners and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
• Handle the testing of applications.
• Work with the following currents stacks: Junit, Spock, WireMock, Jmeter
• Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
Integration, Load, Stress/Spike, End-to-End, Smoke, Endurance, Scalability Testing
• Work with SQL and NoSQL persistence technologies.
• Test automation experience
• Expert programming skills in Java
• Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (ATDD/BDD, Unit tests)
• Deployed Consumer-facing software into a Production Environment