Requirement: Senior Software Engineer Job
Requirement Locations: Novi, MI
Role and Responsibility
- Design and Development of Tuner Application Framework for Android platform.
- Experience on Automotive infotainment is preferred
- Define the scope of the functional area for the program based on a project charter
- Review of internal supplier deliverables
- Accept deliverables from CoCs and suppliers based on defined acceptance criteria
- Monitoring (KPI) and stability for the specific functional area
- Synchronize project planning and scheduling (work package definition and delivery) with the Product Management and mutual sign off
- Manage dependencies and interfaces to other functional areas and subprojects proactively
- Ensure the delivery of features in scope, time and quality.
- Ensure that the SW process is applied in the project in consultation with SW-APQP.
- Ensure traceability and consistency of requirements, feature maturity, test specifications, defects, and change requests
- Report status, issues and progress of the SW development to the SW project lead
- Effort estimation for Change Requests from Product Management
- Ensure pre-integration testing and verification for the functional area and its features.
- Ensure the implementation of defined test strategies and document the achieved results.
- Delivery of the software for software Integration
- Defect triaging and work with CoC s for the resolution
- Design and Development on Android platform.
- 6-10 years of experience in C++, Java
- Good understanding of Automotive Embedded Software concepts
- Good understanding of SXM360L (nice to have) or SDARS technology (a big plus)
- Good exposure to Android Framework development, Hands-on experiences of Android Service development.
- Strong Java experience is a must
- Experience of development and debugging JNI code (nice to have)