What's the role?
- Apply engineering best practices in-order-to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support software solutions that delight the end user. Ability to solution infrastructure implementations/upgrades that support organizational best practices.
- Actively play the role of Scrum Master while displaying servant leadership, strong grasp of data and metrics, great communication skills and solid understanding of agile patterns.
- Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices; establish monitoring and automation processes.
- Writes code and mentors others to build code that meets specifications, has working knowledge of relevant programming languages.
- Uses independent judgement and effectively resolves issues as they occur.
- Able to move between diverse tasks and roles with cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around you.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Experience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
- Track record of success as a Scrum Master
- 3+ years engineering experience with emphasis on ETL and Data Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with and embraces Agile principles and a DevOps environment
- Technical requirements/platforms will vary according to the role and must exhibit technical curiosity
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical teams to drive business outcomes