Exodus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to secure, automate, and increase reliability and availability of our build and release process. We need someone to work remotely and also in our local office in Lincoln, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
- Identify bottlenecks and security gaps in our current build and deploy process.
- Solve these issues by designing secure and programmatic tooling and processes.
- Communicate those changes to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Make sure our production Desktop and Mobile wallets are built in a provably secure and deterministic manner and happen as a side-effect of the software development lifecycle.
- Reduce the need for human intervention in our build and release process.
- Ensure that we are able to make and measure ongoing release improvements for production, Desktop and Mobile releases.
Frameworks, Tools and Languages
- React Native + Electron
- Linux +bash
Who You Are
- You’ve designed secure build pipelines in the past and are familiar with GitHub and related CD tooling, such as GitHub actions, TravisCI, CircleCI.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and a demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- You are very security focused and have a strong interest in designing secure systems.
- You are an excellent communicator.