- Write well structured, solid, code for our desktop application suite
- Drive innovation, particularly in the areas of broadcasting, self-streaming
- Participate in code reviews and help with architectural code decisions.
- Produce good documentation, excellent quality and well tested code.
- Generate ideas, participate in peer reviews and coach junior team members
- 5+ years of strong software design & development experience in C++
- Experience of working with cameras, microphones and broadcast tech
- Relevant work experience, including hands-on software development experience for PC/Device hardware a major plus
- Fluent in Windows (C++/Win32/Visual Studio)
- Boost, OpenSSL, QT knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with game engines is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Passion for PC gaming
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep track of multiple issues simultaneously
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Presentation and public speaking skills a plus