As a member of our development team, you will work with our engineering teams to build out our proprietary software system. The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Work with senior level engineers to come up with innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Improve system performance and reliability through solid coding and database principles.
- Mentor junior level engineers to help the team learn and grow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to resolve difficult programming problems and gain a different perspective on issues encountered.
- Think out loud- Consistently communicating ideas to others.
In addition to the above responsibilities, a Software Engineer is expected to display professionalism in the following ways:
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness.
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment.
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks.
A solid understanding of:
- Microsoft .NET Experience
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL databases
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a MUST
Nice to have:
- .NET Core
- Experience with GitHub, Octopus and TeamCity
- Cloud experience
Years of Experience recommended:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 4+ years of software development of web applications with a proven track record of delivering quality software