Design and develop interactive web/mobile applications for FILM business using the latest tech stack and best practices. Work closely with product managers, business analysts and technical teams to deliver high performance and interactive user experiences. Work as a part of a larger agile team to deliver highly complex projects in a timely fashion.
· Develop web/mobile application for FILM business applications.
· Design, document and implement API driven applications.
· Implement application features with analytics platforms and search platforms.
· Design and implement application with cloud native principles, techniques, and cloud services stack.
· Develop and work collaboratively using Agile practices
· Create unit tests and work within a CI environment
· Provide ongoing support and development maintenance for applications in our portfolio.
· Conduct Proof of Concepts and research into emerging technologies, products and platforms.
· Lead development team including offshore associates.
5+ years development experience developing with modern web and client-side technologies.
Expert in designing and develop RESTful Web APIs.
Understanding of enterprise security concepts and related software development principles.
Expert in full stack development experience in .NET C# or node.js stack with SQL Server backend.
Experience with automated unit testing and continuous integration tools.
Experience with OAuth, Ping, and or Single-Sign-On.
Understanding of User Experience design and usability concepts.
Strong problem solving ability and effective communication.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent