Senior Software Engineer - Mulesoft
The Senior Software Engineer - Muelsoft assists with all technical aspects of line of business product solutions including custom code, third party applications, and integrations. They help evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility and produce functional/technical designs that offer the best solution to the problem. They can act as the technical expert during iterative development cycles reviewing teams’ work product for quality control and develop complex solutions across varied data sources to provide creative strategies to solve customer problems. The Senior Software Engineer helps identify and implement solutions in conjunction with, or independent of, a development team and collaborates with teams to establish new product design objectives, including systems requirements and validation criteria. The Senior Software Engineer works collaboratively within the Customer Enablement teams to push product solutions to address customer needs. They also provides hands-on assistance to developers. The Senior Software Engineer can often conceive and create mold breaking design solutions and deliver brilliant work in a scrappy, fast paced, customer-oriented environment. They are capable of learning the customer and their business. They know technology and how to enable it. The Senior Software Engineer connects technology with the user, bringing both together in unconventional, innovative ways.
As an Integration Developer, you will design and implement integration solutions (using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards). The Integration Developer will be expected to develop integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements, and apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed.
- Performs code and design reviews and works withdevelopers to maintain code quality standards
- Ensures best practices for software/API development are properly disseminated and followed
- Provides domain specific technical expertise and leadership to develop integration solutions spanning business processes, platforms and environments
- Closely monitors industry trends and developments and passes on knowledge when relevant
- Designs, develops, tests and deploys APIs and integrations
- Certified MuleSoft Developer
- Must have 3 + years of strong experience in design, development and implementation of integration solutions using MuleSoft
- Experience in gateway and integration technologies
- Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers of API
- Experience in estimation, coordination with onshore and offshore teams and delegating work.
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Experience in governance processes around APIs
- Experience in Message Brokers, Caching technologies, Security is a PLUS
- Mule ESB, Integration patterns, Java, API Gateways, Micro services, CI/CD and SOA is a must
- Must have extensive experience designing and developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- API Technology & Integration
- Understanding of DevOps practices and principles
- Strong problem solving and design skills
- Good understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid)
- Ability to define MuleSoft development and design best practices, create playbooks, development and testing guides, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision
- Attention to detail, ability to implement tactically while thinking strategically
Functional / Technical Skills
Learning on the Fly
As necessary, up to 15%