Are you an experienced Senior-Level Software Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software is seeking a Senior-Level Software Engineer to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Insurance solution for the multi-family renter’s insurance space. The work would include building and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern technologies as part of a team of about 5 to 7 people integrating the solution with MRI’s platform X and suite of real estate software products.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Senior-Level Software Engineer to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best multifamily insurance products to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software solutions.
Essential Functions include:
- Strong, experienced software engineer who will lead the technical design, development and launch of a new renter’s insurance system that will serve real estate clients worldwide.
- Leadership in delivering a new integrated system and set of services that will be at the core of making it easier for clients to maintain mandatory renter’s insurance in their portfolio.
- Design and build secure, distributed systems that operate globally. Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation that will provide availability, integration, and performance guarantees.
- Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of moderate to high complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- 5-10 years of .NET, C#, SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies (e.g. IIS)
- 5+ years of experience on teams with DevOps methodologies including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, integration tests, load testing, and performance testing on the Azure platform.
- 2-5 years of containerization experience with a focus on Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- 5+ years of experience on teams with QA methodologies including QA automation, test stubs, and Test Driven Development.
- 5+ years of experience creating debuggers or other tools necessary to enhance the platform.
- 5+ years of experience defining system architectures, technical trade-offs, design patterns, reliability and scaling of new and current systems.
- 5+ years of development experience defining, developing and maintaining web service API's using SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, and REST
- 5+ years of working with colleagues in database administration, performance, and index optimization.
- Hands-on experience leading delivery and operations of distributed, high quality systems
- 5+ years of experience in problem solving and communicating across teams and stakeholders on technical designs and solutions. Coordinating the team’s workflow.
- Understanding and experience of SDLC, scrum and Kanban methodologies
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.