$80K - $100K*
We are currently looking for experienced planning engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi's autonomous driving projects. This position involves researching, development & engineering of the state-of-the-art behavioral reasoning, decision making & motion planning algorithms on self-driving vehicles. These algorithms will be applied on our autonomous vehicles, and further deployed in DiDi's ride sharing network.
• Research and prototype state-of-the-art behavioral reasoning, decision making & motion planning algorithms for autonomous passenger vehicle.
• Turn prototypes into real-time performance-guaranteed on-board software via rigorous engineering efforts.
• Research and survey the current trends in robotics.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Solid programming and high work
Valid through: 2020-3-17
$80K - $100K
9 days ago