- Ensure proper operation of the Mult-Int Analysis and Archive System (MAAS - FMV) which includes a large number of dependencies on other systems (video encoders, network infrastructure, database, etc).
- Develop customer software solutions on-site at the direction of the government customer and the MAAS development team.
- Solve ongoing operational problems and create novel software solutions, especially using the latest accepted software technologies.
- On-site software implementations and prototypes will be evaluated and migrated back into the formal software baseline at the factory.
- Ability to solve software challenges and communicate effectively on a highly important and exciting program.
- Able to work independently under pressure and effectively identify, recommend and solve mission related issues when software solutions are needed.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a remote, non-collocated development team.
- Critical skills for this position include:
- Web Development
- XML and HTML
- SQL (SQL Server is preferred)
- Windows OS administration and troubleshooting (e.g., administrating Group policies)
- An understanding of concepts in video (e.g., FMV, Group Of Picture (GOP), H.264, H.265, I Frame, etc.)
- Agile experience preferred
- Top Secret SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required
- US Citizenship is required by law
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related field and 8 years of relevant experience (Expereince may be substitiuued in lieu of a degree)
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. and our client are AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employers.