We are looking for talented senior java engineers. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, articulate and focused leader, who can own projects, features and functionality; mentor others, and comprehend the application architecture.
Our core stack is Java / Spring Boot/ Dropwizard/ JQuery/ React / Angular / MySQL / PostgreSQL, but you don't have to be an expert in any of these; we're looking for world-class developers to create game-changing technology.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking technology company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 200 to 1000+ employees in the past year and just raised a $.9 Billion round of funding. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Key responsibilities include
Full development life-cycle from project requirement to deployment.
- Generate, enhance and promote ideas for useful new projects and technologies.
- Communicate with project leads, database professionals and other software developers on multiple projects.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent from a fully-accredited college or university
- 6+ years Java programming experience
- Web development experience
- RESTful Services experience
- Good understanding of relational databases including both PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Work and play well with others; SoFi is a collaborative environment
- Mobile development
- Redis and ElasticSearch
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) principles.
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP) project methods.