Molecula’s Engineering team is a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Molecula is looking Senior Software Engineers (SWE) with at least 7 years of work experience FeatureBase core infrastructure engineering team. With your expertise in software engineering, distributed systems, software infrastructure, cloud technologies, storage, data stores, data pipelines, and/or databases, you will help us build the next generation data architecture that will allow our users to push the boundaries on how data is accessed today. You will provide technical leadership across cross functional software, infrastructure, data, security, and product teams to ensure we deliver the most powerful and accessible feature store ever.
- Build our platforms, systems and infrastructure using your excellent background in distributed systems and large scale data systems.
- Define and drive the technical strategy, architecture, and road map to achieve our business goals alongside Product Management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Participate in on-call duties on a rotational bases as part of the support engineering work.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer or closely related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with Go or other concurrent programming languages - multithreaded or coroutine based.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience designing, analyzing, building, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL, and database programming.
- Experience with perf, eBPF, and other Linux performance/observability tooling.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms GCP, AWS, PCF or Kubernetes.
- Experience with message queue and streaming platforms(AMQP) such as Apache Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with different databases SQL vs NoSQL, OLTP vs OLAP.
- Knowledge of different database engine architecture and indexing structures such as LSM, bitmap, B/B+ tree.