Senior Software Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Provides innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Owner and SME for Large Software Systems & business initiatives.
- Lead Engineering Design Reviews.
- Write software frameworks that can be extended by others on the team.
- Translate business requirements into software solutions
- Expert at scoping tasks
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Deep technical subject matter expert in 3+ general areas of software development (e.g. server, db, security etc.)
- Architect & write Software that Solves Complex Business Problems
- Able to provide well articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Leverages skills, knowledge and experience to match the right solution for the problem.
- Tackles technical challenges head-on with a well-defined plan.
- Knows when and how to optimize complex code
- Able to Own a large software sub-system through requirements, design, implementation release and support.
- Professional experience developing iOS-based applications using Swift or Objective-C.
- Working experience developing distributed database-driven RESTful web services with Java and the Spring framework, C#/.NET, or equivalent.