You will work on expanding Magic Leap's platform to mobile devices. In this role, you will help build a cross-platform framework that enables large scale shared AR experiences between mobile devices (iOS, Android) and Magic Leap devices. Your work will include implementing high-performance, production quality AR and computer vision algorithms, and designing and building the Magic Leap mobile SDK.
- Work closely with computer vision engineers to design, prototype and implement AR algorithms on Android/iOS.
- Design and implement cross-compiled Android/iOS native code in C++.
- Work on optimizing C++ code for low compute and low memory environments for production computer vision and AR algorithms.
- Design and build the Magic Leap SDK for mobile AR.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in building native mobile applications on iOS or Android
- Hands on experience with AR platforms like ARKit or ARCore.
- Proficient in C++.
- Hands on experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Hands on with computer vision and machine learning
- Full stack development experience
- Proficiency in python.
- BS/BE in CS or equivalent.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.