Mixer is revolutionizing Live Streaming and we are looking for developers to come join us! With top personalities like Ninja, we are driven to making Mixer a great experience for streamers and viewers.
There is lots to do on Mixer, tons of hard problems to solve, and a fun team waiting for you. We welcome gamers and non-gamers alike and look for diverse perspectives to help make our product great.
We are looking for service developers to join the Mixer Bedrock team. The team is made up of service, full stack, and client developers focused on building the fundamental building blocks on which we power new and engaging user experiences across the entire Mixer engineering organization.
Our service portfolio currently handles over 1 billion requests a day while maintaining 99.9+% availability. With tens of millions of visitors a month to Mixer, an emphasis on resiliency of our distributed systems is critical.
The problem spaces you'll work on include:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with designing, developing, and shipping highly reliable distributed systems
- Proficiency in C# / Java or equivalent
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills associated with production services
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity
- Strong mentorship skills
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS