The Identity division delivers critical and foundational services that are at the heart of scenarios across the company. Our services are easily some of the highest scale services in the Industry serving critical functions like core authentication and authorization scenarios for hundreds of millions of commercial and consumers users across all Microsoft’s products and services.
For this position, you will work on the core AuthZ/RBAC services for Identity. This area is a critical and foundational and will be the core Authorization/RBAC platform for both the control-plane and data-plane across all Azure services. We are at the early stages of a critically important effort to expand these capabilities and deliver them in a delightfully simple and easy to use way as a differentiating capability for Azure.
We run our team very much like a (well-funded) startup. We obsess about shipping code fast and we have the efficient engineering systems, operational excellence, and lean process culture to allow us to do that. We embrace experimentation, failing fast and delivering customer value.
Your opportunity You are a great fit for this position if you are:
• passionate about solving customer problems, 100% customer driven
• passionate about cloud services and working on hard problems
• great at collaborating with others
• excited about working in a diverse and agile environment
• not afraid to take risk, experiment, fail fast and learn
• excited about influencing the culture of the team
• Are great coders in C# or C/C++
• 3+ years of experience in development
• BS or higher degree in Computer Engineering or Science, or equivalent
• Have a passion for code quality and simplicity