Are you interested in working on a full-stack team tapping the power of millions of pieces of feedback, telemetry, and diagnostics to drive a revolution in the way we build Windows? Satya Nadella, talking about growth mindset stated: “Customer-obsessed. We will learn about our customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs. We will be insatiable in our desire to learn from the outside and bring that knowledge into Microsoft, while still innovating to surprise and delight our users.” Our team lives and breathes this mission for Windows, come join us!
The Windows Feedback Action and Response team works withengineering and data science partners across the company to deliver on the Windows as a Service promise. Our diverse team leverages everything from operating system internals right through to cloud based machine learning to empower our organization to read and respond to customer feedback. Our services connect insights from multiple big data sources to translate customer symptoms into actionable root-cause analysis, at scale for Microsoft.
- 5+ years software engineeringexperience (C# / C++/Java)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Azure service architecture (Azure Storage, Azure AD)
- Data mining and machine learning (ML, R)
- Data visualization, XAML
- ASP.NET and web service technologies (REST, JSON)
- Passion for agile, sprint & rapid innovation methods
- Demonstrated experience architecting elegant and highly reliable systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to proactively identify the important problems and deal with ambiguity to resolve them