- Write clean well thought out code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability, while also mentoring others to do the same.
- In collaboration with others apply engineering principles to solve complex problems while leveraging sound engineering practices
- Developing ETL platform to acquire and integrate data from diverse sources like Azure Data Lake, SQL Server, Cosmos, flat files etc.
- Develop low latency analytical models to support business operational requirements
- Implement best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, data quality, performance optimization and automation
- Work with multiple client partner teams to implement cohesive end-to-end experiences
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing end to end BI and reporting platforms for enterprise scale.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired,
- Masters Degree preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of testing practices.
- Ability to drive technical decisions across teams and partners
- Expertise in the following technologies: SSAS, tabular modeling, Power BI, .net, Big data technologies like ADL or COSMOS, SQL Azure.
- Demonstrable ability in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing, or similar skills
- Development experience in SQL, DAX or MDX, .net is required
- Experience in developing saleable reporting and analytical solutions and hands-on experience in performance optimization of star schema models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work through ambiguous situations