Senior Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics
5 - 7 years experience • Diversified Industrial
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to augment our amazing team as a member of our growing Technology division. This individual will fill a pivotal role in a split Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Sharepoint capacity. The position will entail working hands-on with the business and customer as an online developer to understand the processes and bring the vision to life. In addition they will be tackling ad hoc projects and providing overall team support.
The ideal candidate is intrinsically driven, able to engage in multiple projects with various teams, and experienced in the technology world. You must also not be opposed to an office margarita machine.
What will this person actually be responsible for:
- Full lifecycle application development, with bias towards agile development, for primarily internally facing applications, with 50% of workload focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- SharePoint Break/fix, Support, and Development in 2013 and above.
- Designs, codes and debugs applications in a mostly Microsoft stack environment.
- Conducts software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, performance analysis, software review, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Designs front end user interface, with emphasis on Microsoft solutions.
- Conducts software testing and quality assurance (unit, regression and user acceptance).
- Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Integrates software with existing systems.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Proficiency in developing within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer. Must be able to customize application as needed and configure system within existing structure.
- Proficiency in developing within SharePoint 2013 and newer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office development tools and practices (e.g. Visual Studio Tools for Office [VSTO], Office Add-Ins, and Web Apps).
- Proficiency with n-tier MVC/WPF/C#/ASP.net development
- Experience with web development (CSS, HTML, Master Pages, HTML5, PHP, etc.) strongly desired.
- Familiarity with client development frameworks (angular.js, node.js, etc.)
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure technologies including authentication and authorization.
- Microsoft SQL Server Development (DDL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, ADO.NET) experiencepreferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services code repository.
- Experience with solution documentation (technical and end user variations).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Office 365 services) - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio required; SharePoint development knowledge also required.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Software Engineer required, at least three (3) of which must be on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Application Development, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Does this describe your next career move? If so, then, now is your time!