Do you like to build applications that combine AI, Analytics with real world scenarios involving everyday business problems? Would you like to join a robust team that builds and operates next generation Business Applications for business users? If your answer is YES, then we want to hear from you.
We are Microsoft Dynamics, a key team within Microsoft AI + Cloud group that focuses on Enterprise applications for Business. We are one of the fastest growing teams within Microsoft. We are looking for a highly motivated, engineer and technology leader who is eager to make an impact by collaborating with others to create a break-through solution for integrations. On our engineering team you willexercise your technical skills with a collaborative mindset, and most importantly your passion for innovating with quality and your solid commitment to the success of our customers.
We operate as an integrated engineering team responsible for end-to-end engineering, which means everything from inception to production; design, development, testing, live sites and servicing. We leverage agile methodologies, maintain a very high release cadence and orchestrate for initiative and autonomy. Our work is orchestrated around real customers and their scenarios. Quality in the design and delivery is a core value, so we can move fast and delight the customers.
If you are passionate engineer who dreams about building immersive and innovative modern Business applications, this may be the job for you. If you thrive in an agile environment, shipping high quality features to production every month, using latest agile practices, and technologies, you will love our team. If you love working very closely with customers, listening to and understanding their pains, solving real world problems, this might just be your dream job.
• Design, develop, test & support features, experiences & solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack using cutting-edge modern development technologies
• Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
• Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
• Debug and handle customer reported issues
· 3+ years of professional software development (C#/C++/Java, OR ASP.Net)
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Advanced Sciences
· 3+ years of Object Oriented Design and/or Database modeling/design is required.
· Professional experience with Azure or Web Services is a plus.
· Professional experience with SQL is a plus.
· Cloud Architecture experience is a plus.
· Professional experience with Azure services or Service Fabric is a plus.
· Understanding UML and experience with formal modeling tools is also a strong plus.
· Prior experience building consumer centric web applications and latest web development technologies is a plus
· 2+ years of experience delivering cloud-based services and operating in an environment withcontinuous releases is a plus.
· Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Experience with delivering software as a service and DevOps is a plus